To Send Faulty Products Back for RMA within the One-year warranty period
Please download RMA Request sheet here
- Please download the above form to enter the purchase dates, invoice numbers and serial numbers. The serial number will be checked against the invoice date. We cannot provide warranty for items older than the 12 months from initial invoice date (Rework or Refurb items may have shorter warranty period, please check with your Accounts Manager at the initial point of purchase)
Please note that physical damage is not a hardware fault so it will obviously not be covered by warranty.
- Please make sure to put in the exact fault of the product, otherwise the actual fault may not be tested e.g. If you return a Windows Mini PC to us without listing the actual fault; since we cannot test for every possible function, we are likely to only turn on the box and make sure that it connects and start up ok. If the actual fault is say wireless connection dropping after a few hours, then that would have been missed and we will send that product back to you with “No Fault Found” and you would have wasted carriage. So, it is vitally important that the actual fault is clearly detailed.
- Goods should be returned in original packaging and all peripheral components where possible i.e. If you return just the media player unit without the remote or PSU, you may get a like for like replacement of just the base unit itself.
- Email the completed form back to Returns@mt-components.com – Within 24hrs (Not including weekends or holidays), we will email back with an RMA number for you to put on the outside of the box. Please do not send back without the RMA number on the outside box as it may get lost in the system.
- Please clearly label your RMA number on the outer box in suitable packaging and send to: MT COMPONENTS (RMA DEPT), UNIT C NEXUS POINT, GAVIN WAY, HOLFORD INDUSTRIAL PARK, BIRMINGHAM B6 7AF
- We cannot accept any returns of CPU/HDD/Memory if it has been defaced or written on. This will invalidate your warranty. For CPU/HDD/Memory; you also have the option of RMA direct back to the manufacturer as they tend to give more leeway in terms of 12 months warranty.
- Average turnaround for testing is around 15 – 20 working days. Once goods have been received, tested and confirmed as faulty we will issue replacement unit(s). If a direct replacement is not available, we will offer an alternative replacement (e.g. a Seagate 1TB HDD in place of a WD 1TB HDD) or a credit note to its original purchase value.
- Any goods that are found to be not faulty may be liable to a Labour / Testing Charge. The customer will be liable to return postage costs for any goods found not to be faulty
- All RMA Numbers issued are valid for fourteen days, if goods are not returned within fourteen days a new RMA must be requested.
- The RMA will be rejected and returned to you if any of the above are not adhered to.